Every season is the right season at The Gables at Chadds Ford. Here’s why:
- The rustic-chic restaurant and barn, manicured gardens, relaxing patio and fun fire pits provide the right venue options to knock your next event out of the park.
- An experienced special events team offers the personal touch and handles all the details—whether you’re arranging a quiet business lunch or a dance-the-night-away wedding.
- Speaking of weddings, couples who book within two months of their date can take advantage of great discounts on a flower wall and an hors d’oeuvre, plus a complimentary champagne toast.
- Our event staff works closely with you to decorate and stage the room to creating a warm, welcoming and beautiful environment for your guests.
- A tempting selection of menu packages by our chef that also can be completely customized to meet your wishes and any food sensitivities or preferences.
- Gables-approved and trusted vendors for flowers, A/V, music, photography and so much more.
We’ll also let you in on a best-kept secret: Weekday room fees can’t be beat! You’ll get the full range of amenities no matter when you book, but if your date is flexible and your event can be held during the week, consider that option for the very best rate.
Need more reasons to book with us? We hate to brag (but we will!)—we were named PartySpace.com’s most popular wedding space! That same level of service extends to all our events, thanks to our Southern roots and commitment to unparalleled hospitality.
The Gables at Chadds Ford is nestled in the heart of the historic Brandywine Valley. Our combination of fresh seasonal cuisine, rustic yet elegant charm and enchanting outdoor dining will keep you coming back time and time again. The Gables is also the perfect venue to host your next special event, whether you are planning a wedding, rehearsal dinner, baby shower or corporate event.
Photos, top to bottom: Dara N. King Photography; Ed Williams; Alexandra Whitney; Dara N. King Photography